In such a competitive world, why are there brands that stand out from others when they sometimes offer the same products? The answer is the benefit offered by each of the brands to their consumers. In marketing, the way to communicate and sell the product can outperform the most mediocre product, or beat the most powerful product. Today, brand communication is an important asset for brands.
Step 1: Identify your style
If you want to use a voice for your internal communication, before making a script, or looking for the best voice, identify what style your brand has. The style is the way in which an institution or company makes its particular quality known. You can easily hire online professional voice over artists for any project from Voquent. The most used communication styles and some branches are –
- Natural: (cosmetics, personal hygiene products, food, beverages, clothing, travel agencies, universities)
- Traditional: (beverages, businesses, legal offices, companies related to health, construction)
- Elegant: (jewelry, makeup, high-end cars,)
- Romantic: (cosmetics, clothing, brands related to the family, or the couple)
- Creative: (food, drinks, technology, clothing)
Step 2: Choose your message
Here are the general requirements by style –
- Natural: Communication is simple and organic.
- Traditional: The claims are high, because there is a prestige to take care of and maintain.
- Elegant: The pretensions are high, but emphasis must be placed on the value of what is being sold.
- Romantic: Communication is more familiar and trustworthy.
Step 3: Choose the voice talent for your project
The voice over artist must support each style. He or she is the one who is going to shape the message so that it is effective. A poor choice of voice for your project can waste your time and money, reverse the message and make it understood in another way. Consider this when choosing a voice for your project –
- Natural: They must be young, natural voices.
- Traditional: The formal voices and with a tendency to the traditional institutional go in this category.
- Elegant: The talent must be very careful since the copy must be inspirational.
- Romantic: They can be both young and old voices, depending on the product.
- Creative: Choose talents who can offer voice characterizations.
A pretty voice or a proper voice
The most beautiful voice may not work for your project, but rather the one that suits your communication needs. We hope that this article has been to your liking. If you think it could be useful for someone else, share it.